How to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Leftover Turkey “Detox” Soup – full of immune supporting ingredients
- Leftover Turkey Cranberry Melts – if you have leftover cranberry sauce, this is an easy yet delicious leftover recipe
- Leftover Thanksgiving Salad – if you life chicken, tuna, or egg salad – you’ll probably love this!
- Turkey Tacos – who doesn’t love tacos?!
- Gobler Cakes – a Thanksgiving spin on crab cakes using leftover turkey and stuffing
- Turkey Stuffed Acorn Squash – the holiday season is the perfect time to use acorn squash while it’s in season!
- Stuffing & Sausage Strata – if you have leftover turkey you can use it in place of sausage
- Skillet BBQ Beef Potpie – add lots of veggies to increase the nutrient density and fiber content!
Read our post at __ to learn how to Maintain, Not Gain this holiday season.
If you need some assistance from the WellHealth Worx team, give us a call at 317-612-3193 or schedule an appointment on your patient portal.