New from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
New Resources Available:
Will be mailed out this week to all employees who identified that they did not have a working thermometer during last week’s survey.
- Be Well Indiana: https://bewellindiana.com/?utm_source=BeWellIndianaOrg&utm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=awarenessThroughout On this site, you’ll find information and resources compiled by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction designed to help Hoosiers stay connected and maintain their well-being. These resources have been validated by local and national experts to ensure that you have access to reliable information that you can trust.
- Mental Health: https://www.crisistextline.org/topics/get-help-coronavirus/#dealing-with-coronavirus-1
A new resource available to help you and your family with techniques on How to Handle Coronavirus