April 21, 2020
Please continue to Be Smart, Be Prepared and Be Considerate through good hygiene and by proper use of PPE while working:
- Use face masks https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Wear gloves when appropriate
- Keeping your hands clean to help prevent the virus from spreading https://www.cdc.gov/handwashing/when-how-handwashing.html
WellHealth Worx Update:
All WHW Telemedicine visits will require a virtual visit through the patient portal. Please activate you portal by following the instructions on the WellHealth Worx websitehttps://wellhealthworx.com/activate/ or call 317-612-3193 and a member of the WellHealth Worx Medical staff will walk you through the process.
Learn more about the Governors Stay in Home update here: https://wellhealthworx.com/governor-issues-revised-stay-at-home-order/
Living with Covid-19 Updates:
- Wednesday April 22nd at 9am WellHealth Worx’s Kyle Netter and Bailey Lindamood will host a Work From Home education session to answer some of your questions on how to ease some of the new aches and pains you may be experiencing as we learn how to WFH. Follow this link to join the meeting: Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
- Learn more about what your short term and long term 401k strategy should be during this global pandemic through one on one virtual meetings with our 401k consultants. Learn how to sign up here: https://wellhealthworx.com/401k-virtual-meetings/
- There is now a new Teledentistry option through Delta Dental https://wellhealthworx.com/teledentistry/
Thank you everyone!